on 24 April 2017
My 7 year old boy is an avid reader but is bored of his usual school books. So for Easter I decided to get him this. At first he didn't seem interested but tonight I walked past the bedroom door to hear someone giggling. I found my son in bed having almost finished this book and he was loving it so much he didn't even notice me come in! He did then promise to go to sleep soon but also asked me to get more of these books... which I will! Thanks, Jeff! You've kept my son's love of reading alive.
on 10 January 2017
I was really surprised when my 'not so keen on reading' daughter asked for this book :) (normally I give her suggestions on what to read).
It is an amazing book and will definitely help you to introduce kids to reading.
on 21 May 2017
Excellent product
on 24 May 2017
My son loves this book and we often hear him laughing to himself whilst he's reading it!
on 25 January 2014
My son hates school reading books, he was struggling to read and got bored easy. These books are great as they have short paragraphs with funny pictures in between the paragraphs, which makes the page not seem daunting. He now enjoys reading.
on 23 May 2017
A1
on 16 July 2017
Kids just love these books. Had now and then also a glimpse into them, and they are fun to read and have a certain way, everyone has to like for some reason. My son liked this one the most out of the series although he enjoyed to read them all.

"Just don't expect me to be all "Dear Diary" this and "Dear Diary" that."
on 29 April 2014
GREAT BOOK FOR THE COLLECTION (HARBACK) WOULD SUIT ALL WIMPY KID FANS, LETTERING IS GOOD - ENCOURAGE'S READING RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS HIGHLY, GREAT!!!!
on 20 March 2017
Great book for kids to fill in and keep to look back on. Very nice quality Highly recommend.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 19 April 2017
Our son really enjoyed this film - He is 8 years old. I didn't watch it with him for the entire movie, however, it really held his attention for the whole film and he said it was good - so that's good enough for me!! He's watched all 3 now and really found them funny - laugh out loud in places! Silly humour!