on 3 June 2012
this book is so cool i havw bought the whole diary of a chav collection . i recommend this to any one from age 11 to age 15! thank you and i hope this helps you!
Emily xx
on 2 October 2007
Im 14 and I love these books! I have read the first as well and this book is still really funny but the first is a little better. I like the louise rennison books but I have to say these are way better!
on 11 January 2008
Sequal of trainers and tiaras. Shiraz Bailey-Wood sets out for sixth form. She soon gets a shock from the headmaster as he asks her to do a 'increase the peace' group. This is where she really gets to no sixth form stud, Joshua. She has to make some tough decisions and decide if Josh is really the one for her. Does all work out ok for Shiraz?
on 5 March 2012
Diary of a Chav Slinging The Bling was halarious, and interesting. It is the second book. I would recommend it for 9 or 10 years and up. It is easy to read, but it contains alot of slang. Shiraz gets good GCSE results and starts 6th form at Mayflower academy, with Carrie, Uma, Sean and the others. A snobby boy called Josh joins, and lots of reporters insult the school. Carried gets ANOTHER boyfriend. This was a very enjoyable book. Shiraz's love life is interesting, Murphy is growing up, and Cava Sue has a big secret towards the end of the book.
on 31 August 2007
The second book about Shiraz Bailey Wood is just as good as the first!
Shiraz and her best friend Carrie go to sixth form at Mayflower Accademy and so does (OMG!) Uma Brunton-Fletcher!
Shiraz has to make difficult choices and the ending is a real shocker!
on 6 March 2008
im nearly 18 n i love these books my younger sister bought one home once and since then i have been addicted. im just reading the new one and shiraz in london is just as you could imagine. i think they are all hilarious and recommend them to everyone who wants a giggle.
on 28 December 2012
I found this book to be amazing as me and Shiraz. Are at the same point in life, being we've both started GCSE's! Excellent for people 14-16! Definitely a must read!
on 29 March 2014
I love the first diary of a chav book but I love this one even more grace dent has done it again AMAZING !!!!!!!! Love it
on 28 March 2013
Really helped me think about my future. Another amazing book although quite addictive I found it so hard to put down.
on 15 December 2012
Another great book by Grace dent well written again I love the humour this book is totally inspiring utterly amazing