- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 164 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FQS4AL6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #162,978 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Diary of a 6th Grade Girl #2: How to Survive Middle School Kindle Edition
|Length: 27 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have now been taught a bit more about middle school as I am a year 6 and sometimes I have been bullied by a girl and it has told me not to panic so much. (Like I use to!)
I am not worried about getting bullied anymore because at my school we have a learning mentor and she sorts out any problems at all!!!!!! So I Will speak to her when I have any problems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
this can't be happening don't buy
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Student Life
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > College & University
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting > School-Age Children