on 22 April 2014
My daughter had pointed out that she liked this case for her ipad mini so I ordered it and it arrived very quickly and well packaged...only it was for a full size ipad, not mini but this was my fault, not the seller. I e-mailed DN -Technology and explained what had happened and they agreed that the same design in ipad mini could be sent instead surplus to a small charge for P+P. I received the ipad mini case this morning and it is perfect and I would highly recommend this seller, their customer service was top notch and I will definately use them again.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2014
Bought three of these in total as every time I bring out my iPad complete with this sparkly cover people ask me where I bought it as they would like one .I then offer to order it for them and say there are other colours but they all seem to want the black colour As I get it sent to their address it just couldn't be easier - it's a perfect fit and very hard wearing and I would advise anyone to buy one .the colours range from hot pink, purple through to white silver and black and all for a little over a fiver!
11 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 May 2014
This fit my old iPad 2 fine and I could still easily attach the charging cable but when I looked at the back there was no camera lens showing where the hole for it was situated. This isn't a problem as the camera on my iPad 2 no longer works which is a known fault with iPad 2's.
I've been admiring it in the sunshine today and it really does sparkly beautifully.
on 27 February 2015
Daughter loved it , protects her i pad completley, also she uses the buillt in stand all the time so very good buy Its made a lot better than price suggests i had brought a £20 that was not half as good
on 10 October 2015
Got this for my daughter it looks nice fitted great but the glitter falling out was a big problem she was getting complaints from her teacher so she cant use this now
on 11 April 2014
Quick delivery. Good item for the price, however, not diamonds as stated but glitter. It does what it says on the packet
5 people found this helpful
on 9 May 2015
this is fantastic. Alum for the money, fits perfectly and looks so nice. I would advise to click it in the bottom end first and then the top. Cannot believe the value for money this is, if I could give it 6 stars I would. Definitely gonna buy some more colours. Thankyou :-)
on 16 April 2016
I have had this a while and it is starting to get 'baggy' so that screen is not sitting snug inside
on 16 September 2014
This case looks great and and protects the screen well when closed. However, it does not stand up properly when using the clip on the back and unlike my last case the iPad slide into place and is secured by a Velcro flap. This means that a) the iPad is not as protected from accidents unlike the clip on plastic backed one which surrounds the whole iPad and b) it doesn't stay in place so well so sometimes a couple of mm of screen is annoyingly covered by case.
on 27 February 2015
This is a pefect fit, it looks cool on my wife's iPad and they even bundled in a screen protector and a rubber tipped stylus. At £5 this is a bargain.