- EVERY DAY.
nfortunately, your average organizational performances will tend to stay with you for a long time, unless you
- This is exactly why this extraordinary book is written.
The difference between aligned and misaligned teams/organization, is the difference between average and excellent. When strategies are misaligned with culture, organizations and businesses pay extremely high price.
Aligned teams happen to be more creative, innovative, perform faster and better in the changing environment.
Leaders and entrepreneurs need to be able to create safe environment where the collective intelligence emerges, people align and continuously innovate.
As you are reading the book, you'll be able to easily imagine your business-organization as an elegant speed boat, where your cohesive culture is in support of your strategy and peoples talents and potential
. Where liberating creativity and innovation maximizes productivity. Imagine the financial results of this organization?
The Diamond Leadership is a simple co-creative guide that puts in one place the tools and practices that liberate innovation and align teams in organizations.
It will assist you to create alignment in your team where creativity and innovation are natural states of functioning, emerging "by design" not by chance or accident. In this practical book you will:
- Learn from the examples of some impeccable organizations - how to increase productivity, customer service and earnings by managing culture.
- You'll discover the best available tools to measure culture in your company, (regardles of size and used by over 7000 organizations in the world) - that will help you have perfect insight in your organizational culture.
- Learn how not to loose millions by repeating one of the biggest mistakes businesses can make - that of ignoring culture.
- How to minimize the unproductive cultural behaviors that kill your profit and save millions on your salary bill.
- Learn the latest social and leadership technology and practices for creating and designing impeccable alignment in your team.
- How to create culture of innovation that liberates employee's creativity, innovation and productivity every day - by design.
- How to manage collective intelligence and stimulate system thinking
that will turn your business meeting into creative lab for breakthrough.
- How to use generative dialogue to create team cohesion, design thinking and creative flow.
- How to use presence as leadership and innovation practice that will relax your team and make it ultra productive and innovative