Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Channel Set Eternity Women's Ring
Ring Size: Q|Total Diamond Weight: 0.5|Change

on 14 February 2016
I will start by stating I was I fact worried about ordering this online, I've always believed jewellery should be seen and tried first, I have been looking at one in Fraser hart that is more than double the cost, I was tempted many times to make the purchase here many times but was worried about quality, I decided this week to go for it as I read I had the option to return if I was not satisfied, I am SO HAPPY I do, this ring was delivered this morning and it is absolutely beautiful, it's perfect! So much better on your finger! I am happy I took my chances and purchased this ring as I was almost prepared to walk into a jewellers and pay just short of £500 whom this ring looks almost the same with the same ct of gold and same diamond weight! I'm very happy! 💍
on 9 December 2016
What a BEAUTIFUL ring this is! The diamonds are set so that they will NEVER catch on anything and the ring stays sitting in the position at which I put it on...in other words, the diamonds show all the time. It was bought as an eternity ring, but I wear it as a wedding/engagement/eternity ring on its own on my "ring" finger and it is comfortable and looks perfect. The price was right, too!
on 23 May 2015
I received this ring yesterday, one day after ordering...I was amazed..when I first opened the box I was shocked at how sparkly the diamonds are☺️I'm quite clued up on diamonds, golds an gemstones an for the money, to what you get is outstanding. The ring has plenty of gold an the diamonds are clearly great cut an colour..I'd recommend this ring to anybody an I'd definitely buy again..many thanks Amazon.
on 17 August 2015
I received this ring within two days in a neat package. Upon opening, I found the ring, but was somewhat disappointed with it's width. It seemed a lot smaller than the illustration suggested. However, my lady was very pleased with it, so it's ok. I would suggest that ring widths should be included in diagrams in future. Mine is only two millimetres wide.
on 20 December 2016
Really like this ring after looking for a reasonably priced eternity ring. Unfortunately it is a size too big and the smaller size doesn't seem to be available in the diamond carat that I wanted so I will keep it and look at getting is sized down at a local jewellers. If I wear with my other rings it would be okay but wearing on its own I would worry it fell off. Really nice and sparkly ring and looks the biz :-)
on 8 January 2015
I bought this as a gift for my wife after having her wedding band sized at the local jewellers. It arrived very quickly and was packaged well. My wife really liked it but unfortunately it had to be returned because the local jeweller thought it would be funny to tell me my wife's ring finger size was K when it is actually closer to a N. It was very easy to return and although I had to pay to return it ( can't blame them, it was my fault) The money was back in my account probably before they had the ring back in their hand.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 March 2017
Fast delivery, very glamorous and well worth the money I paid.
on 23 January 2016
This arrived very quickly and is a lovely ring. Thank you Naava.
on 15 April 2014
The Diamonds sparkle and the Gold ring that holds them sets it off perfectly,
so I am really pleased with it.
But more importantly my wife adores it!
So I have no problem in recommending this superb ring.
It looks very classy and arrived quite promptly,
in fact earlier than anticipated so good news all around.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse