- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Diaguard® Food Grade (Freshwater) Diatomaceous Earth Natural Protector 2kg
- 100% natural and inert. Certified for use in organic systems by Organic Farmers and Growers.
- High purity, 100% pure freshwater, "Codex Food Grade" Diatomaceous Earth
- Superior volume diatomaceous earth. More volume per kg
- Optimum safety profile. Does not contain unsafe levels of heavy metals unlike brown or grey "feed grade" diatomaceous earths.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
DiaGuard® is a freshwater "Food Chemicals Codex Grade" white diatomaceous earth, a natural and inert sedimentary mineral made up from the remains of fossilized diatoms (see image above) and composed of silica and trace minerals.
DiaGuard® has a very high silica (SiO2) content of over 94% making it the purest diatomaceous earth available. DiaGuard® contains a minimum level of impurities when compared to other diatomaceous earths on the market. Every single batch of is tested for impurities in order to guarantee these high levels are maintained.
DiaGuard® is packaged to BRC standards and every tub or bag is 100% sealed. No other diatomaceous earth product can match DiaGuard® in terms of homogeneity and quality assurance.
As a poultry protector.
DiaGuard® is made from 100% fresh water, high purity diatomaceous earth, an amorphous silicate which is a completely inert material. Diatomaceous earth is known for its naturally large volume and extreme porosity. These unique characteristics lend DiaGuard® the ability to absorb large volumes of liquids acting as a desiccant. .
DiaGuard® keeps chicken bedding dry therefore improving the living conditions for poultry. DiaGuard® is odour-less, non-staining and remains effective as long as the product is present and dry.
As a feed additive.
DiaGuard® is made from 100% amorphous "Food Chemicals Codex" grade fresh water Diatomaceous Earth. Diatomaceous Earth is odour-less and non-staining .
DiaGuard® can address some mineral deficiencies and supports animals overall well-being.
DiaGuard® offers 15 trace minerals as well as available silica. is made up of up to 94% SiO2.
DiaGuard® helps support healthy bones and skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found the whole thing extremely stressful but I seem to have won the battle. I will report back in a few weeks to hopefully confirm continued success.
Used brushed through my pet's fur every now and then to make sure she was insect free in the summer, but my only caution is that it does make them cough, so you can't be using it too much like that.
It is good for spreading in cracks in walls, paving slabs, anywhere you want to keep the insects away and not harm your pets.