- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition (Mac/PC DVD)
|Price:||£59.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Europe region - Unused key
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Windows 8 / XP / 7, Mac OS X
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
"Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all . . ."
The defeat of Diablo, Lord of Terror, should have given rise to an age of hope. Instead, it has drawn out a shadowy being of immense power, whose malevolent purpose is yet to be revealed. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, the upcoming expansion to Diablo III, opens a dark and terrifying new chapter in the ongoing conflict over the mortal realm of Sanctuary.
Malthael, the fallen Archangel of Wisdom, vanished after the events depicted at the end of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. In Reaper of Souls, he returns as the Angel of Death and seizes the Black Soulstone, which contains the essence of the Prime Evil. It now falls to the players to track down Malthael and stop him before he unleashes irreversible havoc on the world.
Fortunately, a new hero is ready to join the cause and bring Malthael to justice—the Crusader. Driven by a centuries-long quest to cleanse the corruption blighting their beloved Zakarum faith, Crusaders are warriors of righteousness who have been hardened through relentless, brutal combat with the foul evils plaguing eastern Sanctuary. In addition to wearing immensely heavy armor and wielding a wide range of cruel and punishing weapons, this new playable class in Reaper of Souls uses battle magic to strengthen allies and weaken foes. A natural walking tank, the Crusader adds power and versatility to any party of adventurers.
In addition to taking the story of Diablo III from the legendary city of Westmarch to the unhallowed halls of the Pandemonium Fortress in Act V and introducing the incorruptible Crusader class, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls increases the game's level cap to 70. Players continuing on with their existing Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, Wizard, and Monk characters will benefit from an array of fearsome new spells and abilities as they advance in level.
The expansion also accentuates the key features of the Diablo franchise, with a greater emphasis on randomised environments to explore; epic new quests; horrific new monsters to defeat; and substantial updates to the loot experience, enabling players to further customize their characters with new and improved multilevel Legendary items, new Blacksmith and Jeweler item-crafting options, and more.
Diablo III's Paragon progression system is also being majorly upgraded for the expansion, adding even more end-game character advancement and replayability. Two new game modes—Loot Runs and Nephalem Trials— are being added as well, providing fun and rewarding challenges for players to tackle when they're not busy saving the world.
- Charge forth as the Crusader - Impenetrable armor, gleaming weapons, and heavy, heavy damage–wield the power of the Crusader, unbreakable new hero of the mortal realms.
- Take Act V by storm - From the sprawling streets of Westmarch to the ancient walls of the Pandemonium Fortress, battle with a host of deadly new enemies throughout the all-new Act V of the Diablo III storyline.
- Rise to new heights of power - Advance your hero of choice through additional levels of supremacy, mastering bold new powers of raw, demon-slaying potential along the way.
- Conquer new gameplay modes - The new Adventure Mode opens up all of Sanctuary - you can travel to any waypoint in any Act. It also introduces Bounties and Nephalem Rifts, two new game features with boundless replay value.
- Discover powerful new treasures - A redesigned loot system improves your Diablo III experience with targeted "smart drops", new and improved Legendary items, and the item-augmenting powers of the Mystic.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition Contents:
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PC/Mac Game - The full version of the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls game on DVD-ROM.
- Behind the Scenes Blu-ray/DVD Two-Disc Set - Meet the teams behind the Reaper of Souls expansion with this Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, featuring interviews, roundtable discussions and behind-the-scenes commentary.
- Reaper of Souls Soundtrack - Expand your music collection with the full Reaper of Souls soundtrack on CD.
- The Art of Reaper of Souls - Explore the vast collection of artwork that went into the creation of Diablo III’s first expansion. This hardback volume depicts the game’s full artistic develop, from early sketches to final 3D renders.
- Malthael Mouse Pad - Equip your gaming desk with this ghostly mouse pad, featuring the impenetrable visage of Malthael, the Angel of Death.
- In-Game Items:
- Diablo III: Spectral Hound Minion & Aesthetic Artifacts - Charge through Sanctuary with your hellhound minion at your side, and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons.
- World of Warcraft: Treasure Goblin Pet - The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.
- StarCraft II: Crusader Portraits & Malthael Decals - Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and Malthael decals.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
D3 at launch was poor but we still played it due to our love of the game. This version has now evolved so comprehensively it's a totally different beast to what we had a couple of years ago. The auction house is gone (overall a good thing as that killed the fun of hunting for loot) and we have more game modes that are rewarding and fun. The game reeks polish.
Well done Blizzard. True we're paying full price for a few hours of content, but this game is basically Diablo 3.5. For the hundreds of hours of free online play ahead, that's worth full price. Five stars without doubt.
The behind the scenes disc was really well done far longer than the Mists of Pandaria one and looks at many different aspects, including live streaming and cosplay, and shows off how amazing the fan community is. The artbook is stunning and the virtual reality app which can be downloaded for free was also a nice feature to use with this book.
The mouse mat has a nice design sadly mine a bit came off of at the back within a couple of days but thankfully there has not been any other issues with that since. The spine of the soundtrack has been dented due to the box sadly it is a shame they stopped doing the plastic cases in some ways but the cardboard has a nicer look to the case itself. Overall very happy with the collectors edition just a few little things i think could of been done better :)
Take vanilla d3, remove Jay Wilson and every bad decision he ever made, leave the stupid always online requirement, add a new act and boss, better loot and a few new modes and you get a great game.
If you like Diablo you'll enjoy this. It's what we wanted since D3 launched and it's only getting better.
- The expansion is short, you can easily complete it in around 2 hours.
- The story wasn't memorable or very exciting.
- For a full priced Blizzard game I would have like a proper cinematic ending.
- Lack of innovation, LoD had the new rune system making socketing items interesting and exciting. D3 just gave us more stats.
- Lack of difficulty, I'm not played up to 70 on my hardcore character yet but even on the Master difficulty seemed quite boring and easy, I found myself falling asleep when I wasn't tired. Didn't really ever feel challenging or exciting, more of the same trash mobs from Diablo 3 and not enough fun with the boss fights. I used to love fighting to get to Ball or Diablo to get epic rewards, this simply isn't the case.
- New Bounty system helps with some of the staleness from the original but gets old quick.
- Itemization and drops are a lot better than vanilla.
- Paragon levels simply aren't as good as trying to level up to 99 with experience loss / difficulty that D2 had.
- Great graphics and some nifty events and an enjoyable but short act 5.
So I'll give this 3 stars, its good for a couple of nights however I cannot see myself playing it long term which is disappointing, every few years I return to play D2, but unfortunately I feel D3 is just too a too bland and generic experience.
My main, a level 60 wizard has now gone through the new Act 5 and reached level 70. I like the new maps as there are more 'events' scattered throughout.
All of my items needed replacing -- the thrill of upgrading your character's items is back again.
New features include rerolling for a single stat on a items, (though this is probably an 'end game' thin) and adventure mode. Adventure mode beats the linear grind by giving you bounty quests and blood shards (new currency) as rewards.
The auction house is gone, but I play "self found" so it isn't an issue.
There is a new Crusader class I have yet to try out.
You also get an extra bank tab.
Stability is great! It hasn't crashed one me.
As for the collector's edition you get a nice picture book and mousepad. And it looks good on the shelf :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews