- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
DiRT 3 - Complete Edition (PS3)
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: PlayStation 3
DIRT 3 COMPLETE EDITION
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD RACER MADE COMPLETE
DiRT 3 Complete Edition includes the award-winning DiRT 3 (metacritic: 87) expanded with extra content included in the box.
Race through the snow, rain and dirt and experience dramatic night races as DiRT 3 is extended with 12 new routes at two new locations plus 13 extra cars and liveries.
Experience freestyle Gymkhana, Rally, Rallycross and more in solo, online and split-screen modes as you compete on a global tour from Finland to Monaco and Tokyo.
Powered by the award-winning EGO Engine for stunning weather, incredible damage and jaw-dropping graphics, DiRT 3 Complete Edition is the essential version of the ultimate off-road racer.
Extra Content includes:
X Games Asia Track Pack
- Tear it up in Tokyo
- 4 new routes on 2 Rallycross tracks
Monte Carlo Rally Pack
- 8 stunning Rally stages
- Race through the Alps
- Conquer the legendary Col De Turini pass
- 13 new cars
- Over 50 liveries
- BEST DRIVING GAME 2011 - GAMESPOT
- Neck-and-neck with GT5 as the strongest overall entry in the genre. 9/10 - OPM
- DiRT 3 delivers both quality and quantity. 9/10 - OXM
- EDGE: 9 / 10
- Eurogamer : 9 / 10
- Gamesradar.com 9/10
- Gamesmaster: 94%
- Game Informer : 8.75
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The car variety is great and there are lots of iconic rally cars from the 60's all the way to the present.
- With this complete edition, the selection of maps is great. They're all different too, ranging from snowy roads of Norway to the arid surrounding of Kenya.
- The realism. This comes in subtle forms, as well as big realism such as crashes etc. The dirt flying up the car, the sound and the interaction with the environment is amazing. Driving through rivers and water will wipe the dirt off the car etc. When you crash, don't expect your car to be fine after too. It's the little things that make this game so much more realistic and enjoyable.
- The modes. There a lots of modes to choose from, from the games' highly publicised gymkhana, to rallying, to trailblazing and also joyriding. It's all there.
- The graphics are stunning also
Overall, I'd give this game a good 9.5/10. If you like driving game and like exhilarating racers, you'll love this.
Honestly, I nearly threw my controller out the window and called the DVLA to surrender my license.
I got 3 minors on my test.
On this game, my car seems to have a magnetic love for anything made of gamer-world adamantium (i.e. anything not animated to break spectacularly into a million pieces as you lose complete control and plough through it)
I can't knock the sound, the graphics, or the variety (though you do have to go through a few campaign hoops before your mates can sit down with you and play with more than 8 cars or 4 tracks...)
It's a good game.
I'm just not the gamer I once was.
I miss uni.
The Dirt Tour is fantastic and is long and deep enough in my opinion. They could have stretched it out more but that doesn't necessarily mean it would be better. Many kinds of events, and the addition of gymkhana won't be to everyone's tastes I agree, but it does bring something extra to this career mode.
The Ken Block-ness won't be to everyone's tastes I'm sure, and if you're after a rally driving simulator, again, you're going to be disappointed. But the Dirt series is by far the best arcade offroad racing series out there. It's a bag of fun and for less than £20 with all of the DLC, it's properly good value too!
Most recent customer reviews