- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
Dexter Men's Fred Bowling Shoes - White/Grey/Blue, US: 11, UK: 9.5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Soft, durable man made upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole with defined heel
- Fully lined with padded tongue and collar
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Durable Synthetic and Mesh Upper Fully Fabric-lined with Padded Tongue and Collar U-Throat upper pattern Lo-Profile EVA Midsole.Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Defined Horseshoe Heel S8 Microfiber Slide Soles on both shoes.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Almost a year later and I bowl 2x a week, these shoes are still going strong. I will probably be looking to upgrade soon though because I am getting more serious about bowling, but I am sure you could easily get a year out of them if not more. They show no signs of wearing out whatsoever and they still look new.
- Good quality
- Good looking
- Good for beginners, or people who dont want to invest too much on a bowling show.
- Both shoes come with sliding soles, means you have to buy a separate grip sole for better control.
- They are soft like running shoes, I guess in bowling you must be able to stand firm in tighter and rigid shoes for firmly planted feet. Thats just my kind of shoe, so you can consider it a cons if you prefer tighter and rigid shoes.