Other Sellers on Amazon
Dexam Non-stick 12 cup Mini muffin pan Carbon steel
|Price:||£7.75 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Good quality non-stick bakeware
- Suitable for Individual Cakes or Desserts etc and for use with or without Paper Cases
- Manufactured from a medium gauge carbon steel core with a distinctive grey colour
- Easy release non-stick coating
- The non-stick coating is PFOA free
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Baker’s Pride from Dexam offers an extensive range of affordable, good quality non-stick bakeware and is manufactured from a medium gauge carbon steel core with a distinctive grey coloured, easy release non-stick coating
The non-stick coating used on all Baker’s Pride products is PFOA free, and all items carry a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size of them is just right about 4cm diameter they look so cute!
I have two of these as I bake a lot and they are used a lot and they still look like new. Just don't ever use metal on them and you will be fine. These are top quality and deserve to be looked after.
I bought cases that had a base diameter of 2.5 cm and they looked tiny in the tin, but once the cake mixture had cooked they filled out OK. I found using a piping bag the easiest way to fill the cases as they were so small!