Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Dexam Non-Stick Round Deep Springform Cake Tin
|Price:||£11.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Good quality non-stick bakeware
- Bake or Make Cheese Cakes etc, loosen the ring by releasing the clip and remove
- Manufactured from a medium gauge carbon steel core with a distinctive grey colour
- Easy release non-stick coating which is PFOA free
- Inside measurements 16.7cm x diameter and 8.8cm x Deep. Outside measurements 18cm x diameter and 9cm x Deep
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Premium non stick coated steel for easy food release and clean up. -Heavy duty steel prevents warping. -Smooth, removable base. -Even heat distribution. -Care: Hand-wash. Inside measurements 16.7cm diameter 8.8cm Deep Outside measurements 18cm diameter 9cm Deep.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Although less costly, this pan is quite heavy and very close in weight to a slightly larger Circulon equivalent that cost at least half as much again. The metal is stiff and sturdy as is the base which will not distort under any normal situation. The non-stick coating on it, inside and out, also appears to be very effective and a wipe over in warm soapy water with a soft sponge is all it has so far needed to remove any residual scrap of baked mixture.
Further, being a deeper pan than normal, it offers the opportunity to accommodate either a high-rise mixture that might normally overflow in the usual 2½-inch or 6cm deep pans or a slightly greater amount of mixture that may normally require an 8-inch or 20cm alternative, but turn out as a rather shallow cake. A smaller cake with some height is usually more impressive than a larger, shallow one.
My only regret is that it is impossible to obtain a full range of pans with sizes from 6 through to 10 or 12 inches (15-25 or 30cm) in any one manufacturers' range and therefore the pans do not fully match in colour or style and cannot truly be called a set.
UPDATE @ 4-2012
After more than 1 1/2 years' use, the pan is still going strong and very consistent in its results. It is perfect for those occasions when you know that a certain recipe will overflow another of lesser depth.Read more ›
This tin is advertised as a 7" tin which it is on the outside diameter, but unfortunately the actual cake measures
6.5 ". Very disappointed as it was disqualified, so beware !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
thankyou for sending the cake tin pronto. ive not used it yet but my friend has the same one so i know i have bought well.Published on 1 Jan. 2013 by ELAINE