on 4 February 2009
the dewalt drill kit arrived in time for xmas and it was exactly as described . the picture was very accurate and my partner was delighted with his present . For me the price was exceptional delivery exactly as email told me can not fault anything
on 2 December 2008
This is a fantastic heavy duty drill, does what it says on the tin, its the best tool I own, It is, A well engineered drill , quite simply... Using it I cannot tell it from a mains powered drill and the battery life is good. They recharge in 30 mins so the job does not get interrupted waiting( GO FOR IT, ITS WORTH IT )
on 21 March 2009
I am very happy with my purchase.
This bundle is great value, you effectively get the second drill for free, but as there are only two batteries supplied I will probably buy another battery so that I still have a spare charged battery if I am using both drills for some reason, but consider that I have saved much more than the cost of this extra battery and there appear to be some genuine DeWalt batteries offered on the web at more realistic prices than your local dealers price.
on 28 June 2013
The product supplied has batteries but not Dewalt they are as stated on batteries replacement for Dewalt LT battery pack 18v I stupidly assumed that I would receive a complete Dewalt package not the important part the batteries to be some cheap crap china constructed junk. I will be much more careful before ordering anything from Amazon again, just another rip off Britian item selling cheap Chinese rubbish
on 7 February 2009
I have always had the mainstream makes before and although this set was slightly more expensive, it is money well spent. The power available here is far better than anything I have previously owned and everything is just so well made and well presented. Can't fault either driver.
on 1 November 2009
These drills are absolutely fantastic.. I had a Bosch drill for many years and realised a while ago that it would soon need replacing. I had seen De Walt tools being used by various builders. So when i saw them on Amazon at a very reasonable price i thought 'yep, it's time.. Very, very impressive. There seems to be no job these drills can't tackle. Certainly for the odd job round the house you really can't go wrong with these!! Definately recommended..!!
on 23 September 2013
THE BATTERIES ARE NOT GENUINE BATTERIES. THEY ARE REPACEMENT BATTERIES FROM CHINA. THE DRILL COMPARED TO OTHER DEWALT DRILLS DOES NOT LOOK GENUINE.
on 3 August 2009
Its only a few weeks now since i purchased the Dewalt 18 volt DC725KA Combi Drill and the Dewalt DC759N 18 volt Drill Driver,but already i have been busy doing loads of DIY around the house.
The drill is a sturdy Dewalt product,as we all know, Dewalt is the name you aim for, though in DIY it often is out of most peoples price range.
The tools are incredibly well manufactured,and have all the quality a professional tradesman/or woman, would come to expect from them,and hopefully because of this they will last someone like myself a life time.
They also came in very sturdy boxes,unlike some makes where the drill comes in a box and the driver comes on its own,without a box.
The only down side i can point to is the tools come with Ni-Cad batteries,would have been better,(though more expensive)to have bought them with Lithium Ion batteries,as i believe the life expectancy of these batteries would be greater than the Ni-Cad ones.
Atleast now i am not ashamed to show off my DIY tools.
on 29 March 2009
on 3 July 2013
Works ok hammer is the biz the screwdriver torque is bad perhaps its the duff battery causing it poorly painted hammer sighn that wore off rapidly not as good a quality that i expected