Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 27 February 2009
Bought these as a Christmas prezzie. I was pleased with the quality when I received them and would be happy to receive them for myself as a present.
on 1 February 2009
I bought these silver earings (along with the matching Kit Heath Ladies Sterling Silver 90W3HP Art Nouveau Pendant & 18" Chain ) for my partner as part of her xmas box. They arrived well presented and upon opening the box I found them stunning as did my partner. She commented on their stylishness and quality. She was pleased.... and so was I.
on 5 May 2012
The earrings are beautiful. I have a matching pendant. They look pretty together. The down side is these earrings make my earlobes itchy. I have sensitive skin and can wear gold or silver jewelery only. The description says the earrings are made of sterling silver, thats why I bought them. I thought my ears will feel good, but after 2 days of wearing I found out my lobes became red and itchy. I cant recommend these earrings to the people with allergic and sensitive skin.
on 27 March 2013
This purchase was made to replace a lost earring from a pendant/earring set I had been given. The product is attractive and its not your run-of -the milll style, however, any buyer should be aware that the earrings are feather- light and,consequently, can drop out without you realising.
on 11 November 2014
One of the earrings had a dark spot and scratches, so requested a replacement. After a long wait, the replacement arrived and both earrings are heavily tarnished. Contacted Amazon and a refund was issued promptly. Though it is troublesome to walk to a Collect+ store to return the item. The hooks don't seem to be sterling silver, just like some other reviewers mentioned, no 925 stamp. Not happy with product but Amazon's service is good. Will not be buying Dew Jewelery again. I've written a review about this yesterday but it's not published (censorship?), let's hope this time my review got published.
I love art deco, and so does my wife. These earrings match the Dew necklace, and are delicate and well-balanced. We're both very happy with the product - and will look at the entire Dew range for further purchases!
on 11 April 2009
I was pretty pleased with these earrings. Always a risk buying jewellry online, always get asked where I bought them whenever I wear them!
on 19 April 2013
I love these earrings. They are really unusual and I have been told many times how attractive they are. However the silver is so flimsy that the end protrusions lose their shape and bend in the wrong directions. Once this is done or if a crease has formed it is very difficult to set it back to the correct shape.
Great value sterling silver earrings with a classic yet contemporary and eyecatching design. Given as a birthday gift and really appreciated by the recipient. Lots of admiring comments when being worn. Sterling silver, hallmarked, so absolutely no issues with allergies or reactions.
on 10 August 2010
I have bought at least 6 pairs of this earring 1 for myself and others for presents - everybody just loves them. You get a necklace to go with them too. It makes a nice set.