on 2 October 2017
Beautiful, dainty, elegant bracelet which will be perfect with my Wedding dress! I was searching for something that would not risk snagging my dress, and this is the absolutely gorgeous solution. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was concerned about the sizing, having read the other reviews, but although I have medium sized bones / wrist, this fits perfectly using only a little of the extension chain. Very quick delivery with a lovely presentation box. Thank you Dew!
on 14 June 2017
I bought this for my wife, she was delighted with it, coincidentally my mother in-law also likes it very much, looks like i chose well.
on 15 May 2017
This bracelet goes well with the necklace I had for christmas, all matching, well made
on 3 September 2017
This is a very pretty, delicate bracelet - I love it
on 27 September 2017
Beautiful
on 13 January 2013
Very quick delivery, brought this bracelet as a gift and it is presented in a very nice box. Bracelet is very pretty in colour. Would recommend.
on 6 May 2013
I bought this for my wedding day to match a headpiece of the same style.
The crystals are not Swarovski but still a pretty bracelet
on 7 December 2011
This is a Xmas prezzie for my Mum. I received it 2 days ago and when I opened the lovely box it comes in my mouth dropped. It is absolutly stunning. My Mum is going to love it and I if known that it was so beautiful I would have bought the neckless to go with it. The crystals are really shinny and there is silver going through the thread that holds the bracelets together, the pearls are mouthwatering, it is really easy on the eye. The pic makes no justice to the real thing. If any of your want to get something special for your loved one then this is it! It comes in a lovely box so be sure that anyone that receives this as a gift is going to be really pleased..
on 11 March 2011
I received this as a birthday present and I love it. Its very pretty and delicate looking, goes with all my outfits and looks very chic. Great to give this to someone as a gift or just buying for yourself.
on 16 August 2013
This is a really pretty bracelet but what I hadn't realised was that the measurement given included the extender chain. This meant that on my wrist (not particular big) I needed to use most of the extender to fit. If you like this look then fine but I felt the bracelet then consisted of too much bare chain. Would advise checking your wrist measurement before ordering especially given the cost of returns these days!