Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change

I absolutely loved all 8 books, my favourite of course being the very talented Tijan's Fallen Crest which i have anyway plus the other two. I recommend this to everyone it's also a very good price considering what you are getting. So again LOVED IT
on 23 May 2014
This is a fantastic selection of books and really good value. I loved 'Very Bad Things' but all the stories are good.
on 27 May 2014
Excellent value.. I especially enjoyed reading llsa Madden-Mills, S E Hall and Sandi Lynn. I've also gone o to read their follow up books. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 28 May 2014
Wonderful collection of books, loved each and every one of them and loved the bonus scenes provided by Tijan for Fallen Crest High, well worth buying, enjoy!
on 18 May 2014
Really enjoyed this collection, a couple of the books I'd read before but for the price it really didn't matter. Well worth a read.
on 26 May 2014
If you only read FADING then whatever you pay for this book will be money well spent. I have read many books in my time but very few bring me to tears as FADING did. An amazing read, the characters were so real, so emotional just so everything!!!
The other stories paled into insignificance.
on 28 May 2014
Fantastic books at a fab price and for a good cause. Loved them and found some great authors I've not read before but will definitely be reading more from. Well and truly worth getting this set of books :-)
on 26 May 2014
What an incredible anthology of novels. For the price- words can not describe enough what an amazing deal this is. Amazing authors, wonderful stories... Why don't more authors do this??
on 3 June 2014
They were so bad, there were two that I couldn't read more than a few pages before skipping them. The other five though are a mixed bag of three and four stars. They're mainly high school and college settings which for me is a bit off-putting but still, for the price you pay its worth buying but there was only one follow on book that I bought and that's because I was sad that one of the main the characters didn't get a HEA in this story.
on 28 May 2014
I had only read Trijans fallen crest which I totally loved, when I purchased devour. what an amazing bunch of books.