- Also check our best rated Powerline Adapter reviews
Devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi AC Powerline Starter Kit (1200 Mbps, 2 PLC Adapter, 2 LAN Ports, Dual Band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, Wi-Fi Signal Booster, Range Extender, Wi-Fi Move, Access Point) - White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast connection for gaming on PC, console, tablet with develop power line
- Simultaneously connect Internet-compatible devices at any time via network cables to the Internet (e.g. game console or Smart TV)
- Simultaneous use of 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi frequencies for maximum Wi-Fi speed
- Integrated electrical sockets ensure no power outlet is wasted
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you irritated by poor WiFi reception or want internet access in rooms that are far away from your router? Then devolo has an interesting solution for you: Create a home network via your power sockets and get lightning-fast internet in any room in the building. In the basement, the attic, or the garden house: devolo’s dLAN allows you to surf the web anywhere at maximum speed. The dLAN 1200+ WiFi ac Starter Kit offers especially many functions in this respect. In addition to a dLAN adapter, it also contains a WiFi-capable Powerline adapter that is equipped with a WiFi transmitter in addition to its fast Ethernet LAN ports. This allows you to enjoy the internet with wireless transfer rates of up to 1200 Mbps in any room in the building. Stream funny videos from your friends on your smartphone without losing performance, or use your tablet to communicate with colleagues when you are in your home office. The dLAN 1200+ WiFi ac Starter Kit leaves no wish unfulfilled. Order now from Amazon.
Box contains: 1 x dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi ac Adapter, 1 x dLAN 1200+ Adapter, 1 x Ethernet Cable, 1 x Installation Guide
From the manufacturer
dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi AC
Your Wi-Fi range is extended and enhanced using your home’s electrical wiring, resulting in high speeds, maximum bandwidth and no additional installations. You can use mobile devices and laptops all around the home and outdoors, with no loss of signal quality.
The clever design of the transmitter and receiver units has an integrated plug socket, so you won’t lose any power sockets whilste enjoying the benefits of this simple yet powerful Wi-Fi booster.
Out of the box, the devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi AC Powerline Wi-Fi kit has everything you need to get started, including a quality Gigabit Ethernet cable. The two Gigabit LAN ports on the receiver pair perfectly with Smart TVs, media centres, games consoles static-tower PCs.
One of the global market leaders of Powerline networking
As usual, with maximum performance and exclusive technologies.
The Fast, Simple Wi-Fi Booster
The dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi ac from devolo. This is the Powerline gigabit generation. Integrated with Wi-Fi AC—the Wi-Fi standard with ideal performance. Mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops can take advantage of the full bandwidth of an Internet connection. Two Gigabit LAN ports are available for additional terminal devices. The integrated electrical socket with child-safety features and included mains filter ensures that no power socket is lost. Both data transmission over electrical wiring (at speeds up to 1.2 Gbps thanks to MIMO technology) and wireless communication using Wi-Fi ac (simultaneously at 2.4 and 5 GHz) meet the state-of-the-art standards. dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi ac—WiFi anywhere.
- The home network connection, thanks to Powerline Technology. Wi-Fi from any electrical socket. Simply unpack it, plug it in and get started.
- Finally Wi-Fi at ac speeds: Up to 1200 Mbps for smartphones, tablets, laptops and other devices.
- Devolo range+ Technology is taking advantage of all three wires in the electric mains circuit at the same time for even more performance and longer range.
|dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi ac||dLAN 1200+||dLAN 1200 triple+||dLAN 500 Wi-Fi|
|Connects Smart TV, Media Box, Receiver, Game Console||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Connects Tablet, Smart Phone||✓||✓|
|Power (Max. Data Rate)||1200 Mbit/s||1200 Mbit/s||1200 Mbit/s||500 Mbit/s|
|Device Connections||2x 10/100/1000||1x 10/100/1000||3x 10/100/1000||1x 10/100|
|Integrated Power Socket||✓||✓||✓|
|Wi-Fi Move Technology||✓||✓|
|Range + Technology||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our 100+ year old house has a loft conversion and a kitchen extension, both of which were WiFi black spots. I was initially sceptical that the system would work with the wiring in the house, given the extensions and mixture of old and new wiring (not to mention 2 fuse boxes!!).
I plugged the adapter into the router and a mains socket, then plugged the dLan 1200+ WiFi ac box into another socket in the same room, and followed the instructions in the little booklet supplied (read through this before you start messing with the boxes!) .
Initially, I just set the system up so I had my router WiFi and then had to swap to the 'Devolo network' in the settings of the tablet I was using when I moved out of the router range and into the kitchen. I then (following the instructions in the booklet!) managed to 'clone' my home network onto the dLan 1200+ WiFi ac box AND the second dLan 1200+ WiFi ac box that I bought separately for the loft rooms in our house.
I am not at all a 'Techy' person and was really surprised how just how easy it was to set the system up - 'cloning' the router Wifi was a little more tricky, but still relatively straightforward.
We now have full strength WiFi all over the house (even the rooms that had '0-1 bar'). My children are very happy!
Quite expensive kit, but well worth it.
Update: still working well, but had minor glitch. The router unit LED started flashing red and there was no wifi signal around my other two units. Contacted Devolo and the solution they sent worked. Apparently I needed to 'reconfigure' the adapters. Here are the instructions that I was sent.
How to reconfigure your adapters
1. Plug an adapter next to the router adapter and wait for about 45 seconds
2. Press the dLAN-button (cut out on the right hand side of the device; small opening on the right hand side of the ethernet port) on both adapters for about 15 seconds with a paper clip, if necessary.
3. Unplug both adapters, plug them back in and wait for another 45 seconds
4. Press the dLAN-button* on both adapters for less than a second and wait for 2 minutes or wait until the power LED stops flashing.
Please always start with the router-adapter
If you have more than 2 adapters, continue with the steps 5-8.
5. Keep the router adapter plugged in, unplug the other one and plug in the next adapter. Wait for 45 seconds.
6. Press the dLAN-button on the device you just plugged in for about 15 seconds
7. Press the dLAN-buttons, beginning with the router adapter, on both adapters for less than a second and wait for 2 minutes or until the power LED stops flashing.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 until all adapters have been configured.
Update June 2018 - see 3rd screenshot, still Performing superbly, have added another 500 Duo (Non WiFi) with two LAN Hard wired cables for Amazon/Now TV Boxes, have moved the 1200 WiFi receiver to another socket in our open plan back of the house which is a newer Ring Main and have upgraded to everything to Virgin 350. Superb speeds on all and I have even managed to link it to an old TP Link 200 adapter for my Spotify/Pebble Hub /Music System which shows on the cockpit software (No speed given). Now getting around 550 - 650 mbps on the 1200 Box on the better modern ring main wiring, My sons room is above and he says the speed is superb with 5Ghz.