Customer reviews

The Devil Wears Plaid
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 23 July 2017
I love this story. Although I sort of knew who the killer was, just didn't know how it was done. Very nice ending too. Good riddance to bad rubbish as I like to say.
on 31 October 2013
I have been reading books ever since I got my 1st Kindle and I cant get enough of them.
This book took me into another world, would recommend to anyone, you get absorbed in the story.
You never know what is going to happen next, this series has you hooked so expect lots of late nights reading.
on 2 June 2017
ok
on 26 June 2017
Good historical chic flick read.
on 4 January 2011
As someone who enjoys both Scottish historical romance and regency period romance, I unfortunately have to advise readers not to bother with the above book.
The story is silly, twee and confused offering little to enjoy and devour for either of the genres. For Scottish historical consider Monica McCarty books and for regency try Julia Quinn.
If you do enjoy paper thin plots, poor characters and the worst faux old English dialogue... then this book is for you.
on 13 May 2013
I received this book as a gift and I was so pleased. I really love Medeiros and her writing style. Light and fun, it does not bore you with over load. Once you start reading you really cannot put it down. I have always enjoyed reading her Scottish Highland books and this is no exception. An enjoyable read to lighten your heart and mind. I really cannot wait to read more of her books!
on 15 June 2016
Loving these books. Having only recently discovered this author, I shall be packing my suitcase for holiday with her books. Great plots, characters and chemistry.
on 27 April 2016