Devil May Cry 3 (PC DVD)
- Dante erupts with an arsenal of acrobatic moves, lethal gun-and-sword fighting and devastating one-liners
- Switch instantly between weapons, racking up death-dealing combination attacks
- Gain new powers by massacring with maximum style
- Six fighting styles to master, mix and match
- More maps, opponents, and historical castles to battle!
- Crusade across Europe in a new game mode!
- Play as Vergil and reveal your evil side?
- New Turbo Mode
- New Very Hard Mode
- New Jester Boss Enemy
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The most stylish action game ever now on PC!
Dante was not the only man sired by the demon sparda, there was another: Vergil. While Dante fought the forces of darkness Vergil joined their ranks. One became the world's greatest demon-hunter. The other rules the demons in hell. But the brothers' paths cannot diverge forever and Dante must now face Vergil.
Top Customer Reviews
It runs sporadically, only loading up when it feels like it. Then it appears in a windowed mode with horrible resolution. 10 minutes mucking around sort of solved this, but I have to do it every time it loads up.
The keyboard mapped controls are terrible. There's no actual clues as to what keys to use either so you mess about for ages trying to even get to the options screen (no, mouse doesn't work...).
There's no XBox360 pad support, so I had to download a workaround to map controls to a generic gamepad (but that still misses off some controls). You shouldn't have to do this on a finished piece of software.
Probably the worst PC port I've ever seen. Broken to the point of being unplayable. It's also ancient, so extremely unlikely to be fixed in an update.
Avoid as though your life depends on it.
Such a pity, cause now I am not so sure I want to buy no. 4