Jaguar Development with Powerbuilder 7 (PowerBuilder Developer's Library) Paperback – 15 Oct 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This is without doubt the best book to purchase if you are embarking on any new PowerBuilder development.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Powersoft/ Sybase should thank Michael Barlotta for presenting this book for experience as well new PowerBuilder developers building web applications. I could easily rate this my best PowerBuilder book in the last 6 years.
Excellent book, at the right time.
The time it will save you in figuring out what you are doing is well worth the cost of the book and more.
The examples in the book are good and source is available on line. The only complaint I would have is the code on the web is not organized in the zip file as well as it could be, but the author mentioned he was going to work on that. A little searching will find the code you need.
If you are thinking of doing distributed or web based applications using Jaguar, buy this book today.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns