Development and Design of Heritage Sensitive Sites: Strategies for Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas Paperback – 28 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Kenneth Williamson is a partner in the Hurd Rolland Partnership, an architectural practice located in London, Manchester and Scotland. He is in charge of a specialist consultancy section dealing with listed buildings and built heritage issues and has provided strategic advice in relation to a number of urban regeneration projects throughout Scotland. He has wide-ranging design and contractual experience encompassing projects for local authority, central government and private sector clients.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Conservation of Buildings & Building Materials
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences