Developing thinking and understanding in young children Paperback – 20 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This is an excellent book which provides a very comprehensive review of contemporary theory and research concerned with young children's cognitive development, particularly as it relates to educational contexts and issues in the early years of schooling.' - Early Years Journal --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Sue Robson is Principal Lecturer in Education, Early Childhood Studies, Froebel College at the University of Roehampton.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies