- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Developing effective assessment in higher education: a practical guide: A Practical Guide Paperback – 1 Oct 2007
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sue Bloxham is Professor of Academic Practice and Head of the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria, England.
Pete Boyd is a Senior Lecturer in the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria.
Sarah Chesney is Senior Lecturer in E-learning in the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria.
Andrew Ginty is a Senior Lecturer in Learning & Teaching Development at the University of Cumbria.
Marion Nuttall is the Academic Enhancement Manager at the University of Cumbria.