Developing B2B Social Communities: Keys to Growth, Innovation, and Customer Loyalty Paperback – 17 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Margaret Brooks,Senior Advisor, Business Unit Strategy for the Global Presales Organization and former Vice President, Customer Success, joined CA Technologies in 1999. In the Customer Success organization, she was responsible for the development and vitality of the CA global communities representing a cross section of product and solution communities. This team continues to lead transformation programs to improve customer experience and supports the business requirement for continued enhancements to the online customer experience. In her career at CA Technologies, Brooks has held many executive positions in sales, technical sales, and business development. She has also specialized in governance, risk, and compliance and was involved with thought leadership, publications, and solution development in this area for several years. She published articles in WSTA magazine, KM World,and SC Magazine on the topics of governance, risk, and compliance. She has been nominated for the CEO Award for her contributions in this area. Brooks draws on more than 35 years of experience in the IT industry. Prior to joining CA, she led consulting engagements at the data warehousing division of Platinum Technologies. Before that, she held management positions in data warehousing and information resource management, focusing primarily on companies in the healthcare and insurance areas. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Education from the University of Alabama.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book is clearly written, contains numerous 'further resources' that enable you to go deeper and caused me to rethink some of my processes.
I highly recommend this book for all community managers and anyone working with customers, partners or others who wish to get past the transactional and cultivate relationships.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science