Deus Ex Human Revolution [PC Code - Steam]
by Square Enix
Platform : Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7
Rated: Ages 18 and Over
| DRM: Steam
|All prices include VAT.|
Sold by Amazon Media EU S.à.r.l.
Note: After purchase, this item is stored and can be downloaded again from Your Games Library.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.
Download size: 3 KB
Download time: 1 minute on broadband, 1 minute on dial-up
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that blends the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with more than 50 unique augmentations that support your style of play
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game's world.
- Deadly weapons: Over 20 available weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
Redeem online codes with Steam: To activate a game on Steam, you must first install the Steam Client and create a Steam account. The game is then linked to your account and available to be downloaded and installed.
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Software Download
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
You play Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist who's been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America's most experimental biotechnology firms. Your job is to safeguard company secrets, but when a black ops team breaks in and kills the very scientists you were hired to protect, everything you thought you knew about your job changes.
Badly wounded during the attack, you have no choice but to become mechanically augmented and you soon find yourself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who you can trust. At a time when scientific advancements are turning athletes, soldiers and spies into super enhanced beings, someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. You need to discover where that path lies. Because when all is said and done, the decisions you take, and the choices you make, will be the only things that can change it.
KEY FEATURES: A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Mechanical augmentations of the human body have divided society between those who can afford them, and those who can't. Opposing forces conspire from the shadow to control the destiny of mankind: a human revolution is coming. A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarter takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal. Unlock new abilities and increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills: the game rewards all styles of play and approaches. Determine how you want your character to evolve, based on how you want to play the game. Choices and consequences: shoot your way through your enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters - there are always choices, multiple approaches, multiple paths and multiple tools at your disposal. Choose your playing style and face the consequences of your actions: you decide how the story unfolds.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 8.5 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
- Additional Requirements: Requires Steam Account
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
19 October 2014
So far it has been very entertaining and easy to get to grips with. There is more FPS than I thought but you can alter your style to total stealth if you wish and the story line is quite acceptable and the characters are good and likeable! Plenty of spaces to explore and be yourself - shoot the odd street twat who thinks he is gods gift, be ready for a mate or two that are not happy, and life is good again. I'm no where near through the start really yet but I am always liking to go back into its fantasy world and do a bit more.