Customer reviews

on 3 May 2016
This is my preferred choice of cleaner and I've been using it for over five years. I use it all the time in my kitchen although it states it can be used in the bathroom too. The lemon and lime citrus scent is pleasant but not totally overpowering. The directions for use say to leave on for five minutes, which I presume is to allow it time to kill the bacteria and to soften up tougher grease and burnt on food. I tend to use it everytime after preparing food and don't leave it for five minutes, nor do I rinse after use as the instructions state. I have a cat, who I don't allow on the work surfaces where I prepare food, but it's a cat and she probably does go on them when I'm not about so I use a lot of this before and after food preparation as a precaution so the large size is great.

Without leaving for five minutes it cleans and removes tea stains and other freshly made drops of sauce etc without any effort on my part. For the tougher grease and burnt on food on the cooker and splashback I do leave it to soak for five minutes and wipe and it removes these with with little effort on my part. It also cleans my window ledges beautifully removing all the little paw prints, fur balls or even the occasional bit of cat sick on the floor. I do not advise using it on carpets as it has left a section of my carpet slightly lighter than the rest after cleaning up cat sick, my fault as I was out of my usual disinfectant for such occurrences. I also use it to clean out my bins and food recycling caddy, a disgusting smelly object that always smells clean and fresh after using this.

I have never put it to the test in my bathroom, though I have no reason to suspect it would not do the job. I could probably save myself some money by using the one product, especially living in a soft water area where limescale isn't a problem. The only thing I would say is that unlike many products specifically for bathrooms is this doesn't state that it can remove limescale and not having this problem I cannot say if it does or doesn't remove limescale. It does state it can remove bathroom dirt but I would not class limescale as bathroom dirt as that's a problem wherever something comes it's contact with a lot of hard water. However I think this is a great all round cleaning product with a nice fresh scent.

The bottle states that this is suitable for: kitchen surfaces, cooker hob, sink, draining board, bins, floors, shower screens, baths and taps and toilet seats.

It says it is not suitable for: porous surfaces such as marble, wood, painted surfaces, enamel/metal surfaces our gold plated fittings. Also not to allow prolonged soaking on plastic (I just spray and wipe on my windowsill and I've never had a problem).
on 28 August 2014
this stuff is great!!!!big bottles,big brand,great cleaner and lovely smell!one of the best cleaners I have had--just about to purchase again.recommended,thoroughly.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 October 2013
This is a perfect cleaning product, and excellent value for money would strongly recommend. Will be definitely be buying this again.
on 13 November 2015
works well
on 22 July 2015
good product,well priced
on 21 August 2014
The only product you'll ever need for cleaning!
on 21 November 2014
great value buy
on 4 September 2014
very good, good value for money
on 21 November 2013
Just what I was looking for at a very good price. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would definitely buy again.
on 17 July 2014
great PRODUCT ON MY KITCHEN SINK. MAKES TAPS SHINE :)