Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser Fresh Cotton 1.5 L, Pack of 4
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria at temperatures as low as 15°C
- The fresh cotton fragrance leaves your laundry smelling crisp
- Simply add 2 capfuls to your fabric softener drawer
- Suitable for use on everything from underwear and children's clothes to towels and bedding
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Dettol antibacterial fresh cotton laundry cleanser is leaves your laundry smelling crisp. It kills 99.9% of bacteria at temperatures as low as 15 degree C. It is suitable for use on everything from underwear and children's clothes to towels and bedding.
Contains: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Parfum, Contains Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol and Hexyl Cinnamal, Per 100g Liquid contains 2.40 g Dialkyl (C8-10) Dimethylammonium Chloride / Benzyl-C12-18-Alkyldimethyl ChlorideSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Protecting families for over 80 years
Launched over 80 years ago, Dettol helps to safeguard the health of families around the world through good hygiene.
Dettol helps families all over the world fight germs and bacteria. From the products we make to the education we provide, our expertise in disinfection, hygiene and first aid makes a difference.
Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser
For hygienically clean laundry, even at low temperatures
When you wash at temperatures below 60°C, bacteria can survive in your washing machine and on your clothes. Add Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser to your wash to kill 99.9% of bacteria, so that you can be confident that your laundry is hygienically clean every time, whatever temperature you wash at (proven to work in rinse cycle temperatures as low as 15°C).
- Add 2 capfuls to the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Dermatologically tested
Protection Below 60º
If you wash your laundry at low temperatures, you are not alone. Because of delicate fabrics and in an effort to reduce energy costs, home laundering is often now done at 30-40⁰C, which is not high enough to kill germs. Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser kills off bacteria, even at low temperatures.
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser eliminates common bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and viruses from your laundry, even at low temperatures.
Only 2 Capfuls
This is an additive, so you add it to the fabric softener drawer of your washing machine. Only 2 capfuls are required per wash to ensure that even clothes washed below 60º are free from 99.9% of bacteria.
Keep Laundry Healthy
Home laundering now tends to be carried out at 30-40⁰C. However, when you wash at lower temperatures, bacteria and other germs can survive and transfer between garments in the wash there is a potential risk of infection.
Protecting Your Family Wash
1. For high risk items or at times when there is a greater risk, wash laundry at higher temperature.
2. Where this is not possible, or if you choose to wash at low temperatures, ensure you add a laundry sanitizer or disinfectant, like Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser to your wash to help protect against potentially harmful bacteria that may survive at lower temperatures.
3. Launder items used around food, e.g. tea towels and dishcloths, separately from other items.
4. When washing re-useable nappies/diapers, remove all solid material with tissue and discard it to the toilet. Wash nappies separately using a prewash cycle followed by a hot wash.
5. If a member of the family or your baby is unwell, try to wash their clothes separately with a laundry disinfectant to minimise the risk of spreading any infection.
6. Dry laundry as soon as possible after the wash (e.g. don’t leave it damp overnight) as any remaining germs may multiply.
7. The higher the temperature the better the germ kill. To stop the build-up of bacteria and other germs in your machine, use Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner every 2 months. Leave the door and detergent tray open after every use to allow internal surfaces to dry.
|Dettol Antibacterial Laundry Cleanser||Dettol Washing Machine Cleaner|
|Kills 99% of bacteria||✓||✓|
|Bacteria protection at low washing temps <30°C||✓|
|Usage||Add to softener drawer||Add to washing machine drum on a separate wash|
|Recommended frequency||Every wash||Every 2 months|
|Removes limescale and dirt||✓|
|Fragrance||Fresh Cotton, Lavender, Sensitive (Fragrance Free)||Odour Removal|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Top customer reviews
since getting new washing machine that has no hot inlet (so its now FAR more expensive to heat to 60oC as the solar heaters took it to 55oC on its own) i cannot afford to keep doing high washes, and ive been getting a lot more ill since lowering the wash temperature (ive never caught viruses or flu etc until after changing the temp lower)
Therefore i had to find something antibacterial for my clothes.
bacteria and viruses die only above 60oC washes... i cant understand why clothes cant be made to go that high unless you get nurse/doctor outfits lol!
it works out a few quid cheaper then supermarkets, but it stops the smell of softener.. even though this is unscented
Most recent customer reviews