Customer reviews

item as expected, great
on 8 July 2016
good book
on 22 February 2014
As a young landscape architect, sometimes some subjects are lapsed. This book is a clear, simple and very well organized. I highly recomende this for all. 5/5.
on 27 May 2014
simply no better comment to put it. just good and worth buying. the book comes with a CD for doing computer drawings
on 9 May 2017
I bought this book whilst I was a postgraduate student of landscape architecture. I was hoping to obtain some good examples of quality construction drawing so I could detail my project to a high standard. The promise of a CD ROM full of drawings was an extra lure in parting me with my hard earned cash.

The book is beautifully organised, the photography is great and the projects that have been showcased are, for the most part, very interesting. Were it marketed along the same lines as "Futurescapes" or other such coffee table books, I would have awarded it more than two stars. But this is a book about construction detailing: the drawings are unresolved, poorly annotated and rarely dimensioned. For this reason the book was a huge let down, hence the poor score.

I rarely give bad reviews but I thought it best to balance the slew of five star ratings this book has (imo undeservedly) received.