- Paperback: 204 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984957405
- ISBN-13: 978-0984957408
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 14.6 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 618,607 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Destination Branding for Small Cities: The Essentials for Successful Place Branding Paperback – 8 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Baker's book provides a concise, clear, purposeful and practical framework that destinations (not just small cities) can effectively use in defining their brand. The 7 As approach takes away much of the subjectivity in branding without ignoring the emotion that goes into its creation and expression. A must read for destination marketers. Bill, you have done it again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was impressed when I received the book because it was really good and almost brand new. I recommend it.Published on 11 Mar. 2014 by Sofia