on 20 November 2017
Nice book with some lovely but it is very difficult now to get dessert rolls so you will have to work out how fabric you need.
on 11 May 2017
I have many Pam lintott books and this one does not disappoint. The instructions are always clear, this one also includes receipts which is a nice touch. The photography is always good so hence my five star rating.
on 9 May 2017
I love this book, yet again i am not disappointed by this book from these 2 lovely ladies. A must have book for all you quilters out there.
on 6 May 2018
Great Book 5" stripes grown faster!!!
on 1 June 2013
another wonderful quilting book with great designs, easy to follow instructions. and indication as to which colurs to use to achieve the same illustrated quilt.
Hight recommended for your library
4 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2013
Great new book by the Lintotts. Using the new dessert rolls. 5" wide rather than the 2.1/2" Jelly roll quilts. Lots of good designs. Really looking forward to getting started on one of them.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2018
Love this
on 28 May 2013
I can't wait to get started on a quilt form this book, there are three that I have planned to make, the dessert rolls make cutting out less of a chore and the designs in this book are inspiring.
Well done the authors, highly recommended
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2013
I was interested in seeing this book as I had not come across Dessert Rolls before.
Some inspiring ideas though Dessert Rolls are not so readily available as far as I can see.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 July 2013
Pam and Nicky haven't let us down with this new book. As always, they have come up trumps with lots of new designs using a different size of fabric pieces from the Jelly Roll. I'm already wishing the next one had been published!!!