- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. For use under adult supervision
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Despicable Me 2 Laughing 8" Figure Minion Stuart
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Despicable Me 2 Minion Stuart is a talking action
- Press Stuart's front pocket to hear him talk with
- His head also moves back and forth and he will res
- Quickly press his pocket 6 times to activate thelaugh out loud mode
- Total of 45 Minion phrases and sounds. Figure is 20cm in height
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Over 45 Minion sayings/giggles in Original Voice! Press his pocket to hear Stuart talk with funny expressions! Press his pocket again or move his head for another response/expression! LOL Mode Ð Quickly press Stuarts pocket 6 times to activate his Laugh Out Loud mode. Press the pocket again or move his head to hear him laugh out loud! Soft skin! Suitable for ages 4 years Safety Information: Warning. Not suitable for Children under 3 years.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Together they are fab and hours of entertainment, not only for kids.
Dave is the favourite of the 2 as he has the banana and fart noises when you press the back of his mouth.
Stu has less sayings but he says Whaaat! And laughs more.
Both the brilliant and my 31 year old sister loves them.