Despicable Me 2 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£4.60 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Despicable Me 2: Get ready for more minion madness! This hilarious animated adventure sees the return of Gru (Steve Carell) who is retiring from the life of a super villain. However he is unwillingly recruited by the Anti-Villain league to help deal with a powerful new super criminal. Supported by the girls, the hilarious minions … and a host of new and outrageously funny characters.
Feature Commentary with directors Chris Renaud & Pierre Coffin
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Hilarity - Exactly as the first film, this sequel is HILARIOUS! There is hardly any 15 seconds in this movie that would not contain a really good gag, children or/and adult oriented. Whoever wrote the scenario was a genius!
2. Despicability - in this film Gru is a little bit different from what he was in the first part. He is no more so grumpy, mean, petty and permanently aggravated - he certainly smiles more and all his attitude softened. He remains however exactly as insecure as in the first film. That being said, there are moments in this film when the old Gru resurfaces, when his heart is broken or when somebody REALLY upsets him. His geriatric sidekick and only friend (well, kind of) doctor Nefario didn't take all this change easily and he has some trouble to adapt his evil laboratory to new tasks of producing jam and jelly... Gru's murderous (and toxic) dog/rat/wolverine/skunk like pet on another hand felt completely under the spell of the girls - but still gives a great show! The two "bad guys" are also excellent - which is a real achievement, considering that one of them belongs to species usually not associated with evil villainy...)))
3. Girl power - as in the previous film, I believe that any parent of little girls will fall immediately in love with Margo, Edith and Agnes, the three little orphaned sisters Gru adopted in the first part. Those seemingly defenseless creatures took him since under the sweet and soft but in the same time surprisingly totalitarian control little girls exercise over their fathers, adoptive or not...Read more ›
Make no mistake, this is a Minion vehicle, as they continually steal the scenes with their distinctive brand of hilarity, but as well as this obvious element, there is also a really sweet story (much like the first film) which underpins the characters and takes the viewer on a story where you actually care what happens to each of them at every turn.
It's definitely up there with the best animated films and manages to build on the equity of the first film without making you think it's just been created as a licence to print money (see Cars 2). A film that can make you laugh and cry, and teach lessons of the importance of relationships, whether animated or not is a thing of beauty. One that is enjoyed by 3 year olds and 30 year olds is exceptionally rare and this is a wonderful example of that.
This comes with the highest recommendation.
The plot in short is that Gru gets recruited, somewhat reluctantly, into working with the Anti Villain League to help with a series of unsolved crimes. Along the way we are introduced to several new characters, notably El Macho, a mad 'guard chicken' and Lucy Wilde, the AVL agent assigned to work with Gru. I really like the way that Gru's and the three girls' characters have been developed since the last movie (Margo has her first crush!) and clearly much thought has been given with this. It certainly works.
For once, a sequel that is even better than the original, and bravo to the guys at Illumination Entertainment who have proved beyond doubt that they are not simply cynically exploiting the success of the earlier film. Roll on Despicable Me 3!
This film had me laughing out loud and who cannot love Mr Gru?
Prepare your self for more fun and try not to cry laughing at the chicken bowling ball..(.its just an animation..I do NOT endorse animal cruelty in anyway) I love that bird fiery spirit .
I don't want to spoil it for you so I will say no more other than if you don't love it...
..we do not have the same sense of humor!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Watched this with grandchildren and found it very good watching, they loved it.Published 11 days ago by anne maddock