Designing Pornotopia: Travels in Visual Culture Paperback – 29 Aug 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Rick Poynor was founding editor of Eye magazine. He writes columns for Eye and Print, and has covered design, media and visual culture for Blueprint, Frieze, Icon, I.D., Metropolis, Adbusters, the Guardian and the Financial Times. His books include Typographica, and Communicate: Independent British Graphic Design since the Sixties, published by Laurence King, and two previous essay collections, Design Without Boundaries and Obey the Giant: Life in the Image World.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery