on 22 February 2015
When I received this book I was a little disconcerted. I was expecting a much thicker one for the money. However it does deliver the necessary 'light bulb' moment when you suddenly think "So that's how it all works", so worth it. Very visual approach.
7 people found this helpful
on 16 January 2016
Not for me, it was very hard to understand for a complete beginner + some measurement calculations were wrong which didn't help
2 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2017
I like the easy to follow instruction, and it's really useful. Reason for not full stars it that the first one I got had a printing error making it impossible to follow. Great returns policy though, had a new book the next day!
on 20 November 2016
Great addition to any pattern design library!
on 17 November 2015
Excellent simple book to learn pattern cutting. I've taught pattern cutting at college and this was the chosen supplement
3 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
Best book for a beginner ever
on 9 June 2017
just what I wanted, brilliant book - easy to read and follow
on 8 March 2014
Its full of useful instructions for making garments and once you have the hang of them you can even start modifying them to your own ideas. great for fashion students or anyone who loves making their own clothes.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 March 2015
Will come in very useful for making my own clothes
on 25 October 2017
Had to buy this for my fashion design course. It’s fine. I guess it’s useful.