Designing and Managing the Supply Chain (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Operations and Decision Sciences) Hardcover – 1 Oct 2007
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David Simchi-Levi teaches at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Edith Simchi-Levi (Lexington, MA) is a consultant with Logic Tools, Inc.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Operational Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Purchasing & Supply
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Purchasing & Procurement
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design