- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Psychology Press; 1 edition (20 Sept. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415227224
- ISBN-13: 978-0415227223
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,663,800 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Designing for Humans (Psychology at Work Series) Paperback – 20 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jan Noyes is currently Graduate Dean of Science at the University of Bristol. In 1999 she was awarded the prestigious Otto Edholm medal for her contributions to applied research in ergonomics.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Occupational & Industrial Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design