on 21 September 2014
i love this bag! Looks so much more expensive and I have received lots of compliments at school for it. It is quite spacious but is quite a heavy bag in general so when all my things for school in it, it's quite heavy and hurts my shoulder a bit. I had a problem with the strap breaking at the metal clip after about a week of using it for school so I used superglue to fix it and it's stayed put for 2 weeks now, it Also arrived late so for those two problems I took away a star but over all I am very pleased with It :) I have it in blue ;)
on 18 August 2014
Bought 2 of these bags, one navy and the other tan. They look more expensive than the price paid and are very roomy. These will be ideal for me for every day use. Received within a couple of days of ordering. Would recommnend.
on 11 August 2014
I loved this handbag but had to return it as I always wear my handbags crossbody and couldn't do it with this one as the strap clips onto the same holder as the handles so it was too awkward. I was disappointed that I had to return the bag as it was perfect apart from that. The seller was very understanding and refunded me very quickly. That's why I have only given it 4 stars and not 5. If you don't wear it crossbody it's perfect.
on 8 September 2014
The package came very fast and when I open it I was very pleased. The bag is amazing. It is made from a strong material. Does not look cheap at all ( for the price paid this is a bargain ). The bag looks just the one in the picture .. I ordered a navy one. The inside looks just as good as the outside and seems very strong. The zipper is not from on side to another .. it remains a little without a zipper. But this is not a problem. I recommend this bag ! I love it !
on 20 January 2015
This is a nice bag but does not look like pic on the website as it comes flat packed the bag has wings which will not go back in to create box shape so I am left with a bag with wings so not what I expected or wanted it is good quality and colour but just should be packed better so would look as in pic
on 19 September 2014
Very good quality for such a reasonable price.
on 17 November 2014
this looks so expensive! it has so many zipped pockets that it can carry everything you need without it all being dumped into the bottom of the bag. Love it!
on 17 November 2014
My wife says this is perfect, so I'm happy! Great vfm and ideal for meetings and field service.
on 6 September 2014
Not happy as I could be as only 1 x bag has turned up out of 3 ordered .
I am not sure for reason as to why 1 was dispatched as I ordered all 3 together