on 3 March 2014
I've had this bracelet a while now, and i have to say its perfect. I wear it when i go swimming, in the shower and also when i work on the construction site and it still looks just as new.
on 7 December 2014
Exactly as advertised, speedy delivery no problems only small gripe the catch that connects the chain to the clasp pulled away and the chain fell off should be a solid, soldered link a small detail but could have lost the chain something to maybe remedy on the product. Other than that delighted with the purchase and the service.
on 3 August 2014
Bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday. I was worried might not be real as spent £70 on a fake last X-mas, I was really happy when it came and found out if was real 925 silver, super shiny and a good thickness. However if you have extremely big rist, make sure you measure them before buying as 20cm is not very big. It fit my boyfriend perfectly but it's not very loose at all as he's got medium size rist, so like I said make sure you measure your wrist. Overwise great product
on 1 March 2014
I bought it for my self as I always wanted this type of bracelet but it is really pricey on the high street. I found it on Amazon and said I will give a try as price is really good and I had ordered from this seller before. Looks nice on my and feels solid!
on 25 February 2014
Just like in the picture! It's beautiful and I get complements on it. The bracelet is very nice looking. I would recommend this purchase. Good quality. Good value. Everyone is happy!
on 6 January 2015
The silver was not real and it looked like plastic the bracelet snapped when I went on a roller pater ride so it was pretty much a waste of money
on 9 February 2015
I think that the bracelet I received is silver plated not solid silver. It was marked 925 but this didn't look right either it appeared to be moulded rather than stamped. The finish was awful( look carefully at the edges etc.) and the whole thing was too bright and cheap in appearance. If the other bracelets are like the one I had I would advise anyone not to buy it. I like to have confidence in the items I buy.
on 27 September 2014
Pretty sure it is plated not solid according to the weight of it. But looks the business. Great price! :D
on 15 April 2015
This product is appalling quality.i brought this as a gift for valentines days and its gone manky and broke at the beginning of april.i think a proper sterling silver beacelet shudnt do this Especially for just under 30 pounds.do not-do not buy!
on 26 August 2014
The Title states solid silver it is not I had to return mine as it got tarnished very quickly and I could see copper beneath the plating I returned for a full refund .......not happy at all