Design and Maintenance of Desert Vivaria: Step by Step Design, Enclosures, Hardware, Plants, Landscaping, Animals: 1 Paperback – 1 Sep 2000
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The biggest turn-off for me was that the author showed how egotistical he is through his writing on every page. He seemed to discourage readers, and I felt that he thought one would not be able to create a home for their cold-blooded friend.
I do not think that this is a resource that one needs to own. If you are looking for ideas, flip through the book at a local bookstore but it is neither necessary nor helpful in designing your own vivarium.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Amphibians
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Reptiles
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Reptiles & Amphibians
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences