on 15 October 2015
Looks strong and sturdy, the clasps look like good quality plastic and the straps themselves look strong.
on 10 June 2014
Very small and thin. Not worth the money. I am stuck with these as no one wants to but them
on 13 August 2013
What to say they are luggage straps they do the job not much more can be said about them, not yet used them.
on 15 November 2010
A pair of robust straps at a great price with free postage. I bought them to secure the gas bottles in my caravan, but the tinky-winky purple colour matched my Tripp suitcases so well that I bought another pair afterwards to go round them.
on 20 October 2010
You cant get too excited about a luggage strap.
The quality seems OK; I wasn't worried about them breaking.
It is worth noting that the style of the strap is a continuous loop that you slip over the bag. when I did this the bag could not be lifted by the handles (in centre) as the strap restricted them. So, I had to dismantle the strap in order to slip it through the handles and then re-make to fasten. This wasn't hard to achieve though, which left me wondering whether they'd hold up if caught on something.
Overall though, you're probably just looking for some extra peace of mind, and these provide that well.
on 1 September 2010
Perfect for the requirement. Bought for a friend who is using one as a belt as the buckles are plastic to go through the airport security so that they don't have to take belts off.

Good product and will be great for actual purpose
on 28 September 2011
Pot luck with colour when you order. Mine arrived looking brightly yellow. Plastic hook which when pulled tight remain in position, so they are well made. Before you buy these, make sure you have looked at the dimensions. They are narrow which doesn't matter but the length is disappointing. These won't go round a large suitcase; in fact, only useful for rather small cases. I should have checked out the length before I ordered them but that is my fault.
I received them the day after I sent the order, which was impressive.
on 1 August 2012
I ordered these straps to help stop a suitcase bursting AND for easier identification on the carousel. The straps arrived very promptly and seem to be reasonably robust. BUT they are to go round a black suitcase. And they're black. Yes, I accepted that there was no choice of colour, but did not notice black was one of them. The advert shows light blue. The reviews mention purple and yellow. But I got black. Heigh ho, my own fault & too late to change now. Caveat emptor. Guess it's back to making pretty patterns with silver duct tape ......

PS Had to chuckle at the description on the the package "Secure, solid & BRIGHT"
on 2 November 2015
For what they are Luggage straps seem a bit expensive to me. These were the best I could find for a relatively cheap cost. They were used for attaching a cabin case to a hold case so that we would transport to 2 easily with one hand. They did the job perfectly.

The quality was good. I didn't feel as if the plastic buckles would break at any point.

I'm very pleased with this product and if needed I would buy again.
on 8 July 2014
I have not used them properly yet but they do seem well made , mine came in a nice bright yellow , you get what colour they decide to send. Its a shame they dont have a loop on the strap for securing the loose end I suppose a couple of rubber bands will do that job .Im going to use them to carry two canoe bags on the top of my MC panniers (taking MRS to the Manx Gp and need the space]. I will do a follow up on our return.