on 29 June 2015
Size wise these are long enough from heel to toe for me, however, I've found that width wise, they are quite restrictive on my right foot. Having worn them, over a period of a few weeks (wearing them for short periods at a time to avoid discomfort or blisters) with a good pair of thick socks I have managed to stretch them, but like a lot of other shoe makes, don't expect an immediate comfort fit. Once broken in though, they are extremely comfortable and I pretty much live in them like I would a comfy pair of slippers. Very light weight too.
on 9 December 2015
The right boot was noticeably smaller than the left,which itself was a snug fit. Still,I gave them a go thinking they would loosen up a bit with wear. Not a chance. Persevered for a approx eight weeks which made no difference,no give in them at all. I slung them in a clothing bank.
Also,they were only despatched from Ireland,presumably not by pack horse,overland from Ulan Bator. A four week plus wait for delivery is a joke,especially when in the meantime the vendors are sending emails asking me not to leave bad reviews. Before I've got the product? Come on!
on 6 February 2014
Firstly i was sent the wrong colour, but as it happens, the colour i was sent is actually more appropriate for everyday wear.

Secondly, if you have wide feet, then these boots do NOT feel half a size bigger. I am female with very wide size 8/9 feet and these boots cause my feet to cramp up.

Thirdly, the backs of the boots KILLED my heels....they were red raw after the first wear.

I don't know how easy they will be to break in, it feels like it could take a while.

On a good note, they are very sturdy and when I went over on my ankle whilst wearing them, they did prevent my ankle from giving out. This in my opinion will definately cancel out any of the negatives PROVIDING the boots break in.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 October 2014
Although too small initially, boots soon stretched to being too big! Need thicker socks. Totally love them..took ages to arrive but am very happy with them and will keep buying these boots. Sturdy, warm, comfortable and lightweight. Ten out of ten most definitely. Customer service second to none. Great company and well worth any waiting. Will just order earlier next time!!!
on 5 September 2014
Got these through today, they look great & seem as though they'll be comfortable enough when I get a replacement size. I ordered a 9 which is what I usually wear & they were crushing my feet at the back & the sides, really small to have on. Be cautious when ordering, a size up is recommended.
on 21 January 2014
ordered a half-size smaller than i take in trainers, and these shoes are still very roomy (UK size 9). nice comfortable fit, decent design and they seem to be very well made (so far). i got mine for £30, a steal- considering i'd have to spend a minimum of £20 on a pair of trainers that will disintegrate after 2 weeks... a good buy, in my opinion.
on 8 December 2014
This is a very good quality. It fits perfect ankle support because of the boot shape. Lightweight , even when worn in wet weather . I've got a more expensive pair, which I paid 10-15 times more for hunting. I'm more comfortable in this pair than the expensive pair. Needles to say when I sold the pair less favourable I'm buying two more pairs. Grab it while you can .
on 23 November 2014
These boots are very Lightweight but appear quite rugged. I've not used them in anger in hot conditions but so far they have proven really comfortable out of the box and the zips make getting them on and off a breeze. Yet to see how waterproof or how well they stand up under abuse, hence the 4 stars.
on 1 March 2015
Super pair of boots I have arthritis in both feet so I look for boots that fit and are light these work on" both must do`es" shame its taken me so long to find them top marks for service and fit Thank you will for sure order more when I need them.
on 23 January 2015
Just arrived,a few days later than advised (five in fact) but on the whole pretty much what I expected,, despite the description saying half a size larger than advertised I find them a "snug" size nine, but fully expect them to give a little with wear. On the whole a good purchase.