Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.59 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Derwent A2 Watercolour Paper Pad with 12 Acid Free 300 gsm Sheet, White Paper
|Price:||£16.54 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.63 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use with watersoluble pencils
- Smooth and textured paper surface makes it versatile
- Ideal for detailed watercolour paintings and colour washes
- Can be used with other watersoluble media including Derwent Inktense Blocks and Artbars
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Derwent A2 Watercolour Paper Pad with 12 Acid Free 300 gsm Sheet, White Paper.
From the manufacturer
Derwent A2 Watercolour Paper Pad
The smooth, natural wove Watercolour Paper has been especially developed for use with water-soluble pencils, but it can also team up with all types of water-soluble media. This smooth paper is ideal for all water-soluble media including Inktense Blocks and Artbar. The smooth surface also provides a base for detailed watercolours and dry pencil work.
Available in A5, A4, A3 and A2 sized pads. 300gsm.
The smooth texture of the paper makes it versatile; it enhances your pencil work whether wet or dry, and is ideal for intricate watercolour paintings as well as even washes of colour or a combination of the two.
The heavy weight 300gsm paper responds well to washes, although we do recommend that the paper is stretched prior to use if a particularly large area is to be covered or a heavy wash used.
The Derwent Watercolour Paper Pad is available in A5, A4, A3 and A2 sized pads. This Watercolour Pad comes with 12 sheets of acid free, white paper.
A History of Derwent
- 1500s - Graphite found in Borrowdale in the Lake District
- 1832 - First recorded factory manufacturing pencils in Keswick, Cumbria
- 1941 - Secret wartime pencil produced for aircrew in bomber command, World War II
- 1981 - The Cumberland Pencil Museum opens in Keswick, Cumbria
- 1982 - Derwent pencils used to create the animation in the film The Snowman
- 2008 - The company moves to a purpose built factory in Workington, Cumbria opened by HM The Queen
Early Snow by Vivien Blackburn
Created using Derwent Watercolour Pencils.
|Derwent Inktense Pencils (12 Pack)||Derwent Waterbrush Set||Derwent Watercolour Pencils (12 Pack)|
|Related Products||Intense Inktense pencils are highly pigmented coloured pencils which, with added wash creates ink-like effects for watercolour painting.||The Derwent Waterbrush set contains three tip sizes (fine, medium and chisel) and are the ideal watercolour brushes for dissolving pigment and spreading colour across a page.||Derwent Watercolour pencils allow you to sketch beautiful pieces of work and create a watercolour effect with the application of water.|
Top customer reviews
I should've read the previous reviews then I would have realised not to buy this product.
The Derwent paper is perfectly smooth but still takes the pencil colour well.
Since switching to this paper my large photorealistic portraits are more photorealistic as I'm able to achieve very fine detail.
If you use water-soluble pencils, I highly recommend you try this paper.
good weight (thick like card)
not the smoothest blends and prone to wrinkling if not stretched.
would recommend for large scale practice but worth buying pricier paper if going for really professional finish.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category