Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Derwent Pastel Pencils, Set of 24, Professional Quality, 32992, Multicolor
|Price:||£28.95 (£1.21 / count) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.34 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Professional quality pastel pencils for a pastel effect without the mess, Perfect for professional artists and amateurs of all ages
- Suitable for all types of pastel work: Easy to mix and blend thanks to powdery texture with wide colour strip, Also ideal for adding detail to drawings
- Best used with Derwent watercolour paper, Also suitable for drawing on coloured paper (including black)
- Attractive tin with removable lid for easy access to pencils without taking up space on your desk
- Contents: 1x Set of 24 Derwent Pastel pencils, Colour names and numbers embossed in silver, Easy-to-grip round barrels fit standard pencil sharpeners, 32992
Specifications for this item
|Ean||5051395254375 , 5051395728982 , 5010255801333 , 0046978098069 , 5055346239909|
|Global Trade Identification Number||05010255801333|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Set of 24|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Derwent 2300563 Skintones Pastel Pencils, Colouring Pencils for Portrait Drawing, Professional Quality, Multicolor, Set of 12
STABILO CarbOthello Metal Box of 24 colours - Chalk-pastel coloured pencil
Derwent Pastel Pencils, Set of 12, Professional Quality, 32991, Multicolor
KOH-I-NOOR Artist's Soft Pastel Pencil Set (Set of 48)
Conte a Paris Pastel Pencil Set - Assorted (Set of 24)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||Set of 24||Skintones 12 Tin||Pack of 24||Set of 12||48||Set of 24|
Pastels are usually all about getting your hands dirty but not with Derwent Pastel Pencils. The wide colour strip is powdery and soft so mixing and blending is really easy and because it is encased in wood you get the pastel effect without the mess (if you can resist using your fingers to blend!). Contains Process Yellow, Naples Yellow, Spectrum Orange, Cadmium Red, Crimson, Magenta, Violet, Dixazine Purple, Ultramarine, Cyan, Prussian Blue, Forest Green, Pea Green, Green Oxide, Olive Green.
From the manufacturer
Derwent Pastel Pencils Tin (Set of 24)
Derwent Pastel Pencils - A Convenient, Non-Messy Alternative
Pastels offer an unmatched colour experience however regular pastels can be dusty and messy to use. The Derwent Pastel Pencil range offers a convenient, non-messy alternative, being cleaner on fingers and easier to control, however maintaining the intense colour quality with a more controlled drawing experience.
Powdery Texture Ideal for Mixing and Blending
The soft pastels have a powdery texture and produce a velvety smooth finish, ideal for mixing and blending. The vast range of colours available allow for multiple colours to be layered on top of each other in order to create an array of alternative hues and tints. The colours can also be stretched out and mixed by smudging with fingers.
Suitable for All Types of Pastel Work
Suitable for all types of pastel work the wide colour strip and round barreled design allows for free, expressive strokes and quick colour laydown. Sharpen the pencils to a fine point with a pastel sharpener for crisp lines and detail. The tin contains 24 colours from the range.
A History of Derwent
- 1500s - Graphite found in Borrowdale in the Lake District
- 1832 - First recorded factory manufacturing pencils in Keswick, Cumbria
- 1941 - Secret wartime pencil produced for aircrew in bomber command, World War II
- 1981 - The Cumberland Pencil Museum opens in Keswick, Cumbria
- 1982 - Derwent pencils used to create the animation in the film The Snowman
- 2008 - The company moves to a purpose built factory in Workington, Cumbria opened by HM The Queen
Portrait by Kristina Laurendi Havens
Created using Derwent Pastel Pencils.
|Derwent Unwind in the Wilds Colouring Book||Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap||Derwent Pastel Paper Pads||Derwent Paper Stumps|
|You May Also Like||The Derwent Unwind in the Wilds Colouring Book allows you to colour and relax with individual or interactive designs which are partially completed to give space for you to finish yourself.||With 30 elasticated compartments for pencil and accessory storage, the Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap is recommended for safely storing and transporting pencils whilst on the go.||The Derwent Pastel Paper pads, available in portrait and landscape, A3, A4 and A5, have been designed specifically for use with the pastel media.||The Derwent Paper Stump set helps eliminate the mess involved with blending and smudging messy media.|