- Also check our best rated Pen reviews
Derwent A4 Pastel Paper Pad, 24 Sheets of Neutral Grey, Acid Free 200gsm Paper
|Price:||£14.68 + £4.41 UK Delivery|
Import Fees Deposit
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more . Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
- Shop Amazon’s worldwide selection
- Reliable international delivery in as little as 2 business days
- Sold and shipped from abroad. All import customs duties and taxes included at the time of purchase
- Customer service and returns processed by Amazon.co.uk
- Separate terms and conditions of purchase apply
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Derwent pastel paper is developed especially for pastel pencils, this neutral grey paper provides the optimum tone for pastels. The smooth surface of this paper will grip pastels for effortless lines, even tone, and easy blending, providing an excellent base for all pastel work.
Unlike other rough surface pastel paper this is designed to work with pastel pencils to give a smooth even finish without the paper texture breaking through the colour and line.
Comes in A5, A4 and A3 sizes, each pad has 24 sheets of 200gsm acid free paper.
From the manufacturer
Derwent pastel paper is specifically developed for use wtih pastel pencils. This pastel paper is a neutral grey colour and has a smooth surface to grip pastel pencils. It provides an excellent base all pastel work and pad contains 24 sheets of this pastel paper.
The neutral grey colour of the paper gives an optimum tone for pastel use. To give the right colour result from the pastel pencils colours used.
Derwent pastel paper has a smooth surface which grips the pastel pencils providing effortless lines, there is no breaking in the colour that occurs with rough surface paper creating a smooth finish to the work. While blending is easy and the paper gives an even tone making this pastel paper perfect for all pastel work. It comes in a pad containing 24 sheets of 200 gsm thick and acid free paper. Derwent pastel paper is available in A3, A4 and A5 sizes.
A History of Derwent
- 1500s - Graphite found in Borrowdale in the Lake District.
- 1832 - First recorded factory manufacturing pencils in Keswick, Cumbria.
- 1941 - Secret wartime pencil produced for aircrew in bomber command, World War II.
- 1981 - The Cumberland Pencil Museum opens in Keswick, Cumbria.
- 1982 - Derwent pencils used to create the animation in the film 'The Snowman'.
- 2008 - The company moves to a purpose built factory in Workington, Cumbria opened by HM The Queen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews