on 12 January 2016
Beautiful pastel pencils. My go to for all my pastel art work! Photo below to show the quality. One very happy customer. the delivery so quick, packaging was very clean and cares for. Will definitely purchase again!!
review image
27 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 July 2016
Amazing value love the pencils. I used to do art at school and recently had a baby and wanted to do a drawing for his room. These were excellent
review image
10 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2016
Another quality product from Derwent works well for definition and blends beautifully. Worth buying a small set to see if it suits your style.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2015
Beautiful set, with a great selection of colours, this pastel pencil set is really really good quality, for a really good price. They last ages, I've had mine for months and months now, and they're still almost as long as they were when I got them, I use them on and off every month or so. Personally, I prefer plain pastel, rather than pencils, but that isn't going to affect my rating. Worth the money, would recommend to anyone for yourself, or as a present.
on 23 March 2018
Very pleased - although they are harder than I expected.
on 30 December 2016
Happy with the prdcut and delivery
One person found this helpful
on 3 June 2017
A comprehensive set of pastel pencils enable me to do much better drawings.
on 10 April 2017
Have used these for some times and really like these penscils as a compliment to soft pastels.
Good range of colors and easy to use.
on 17 December 2016
bought these with other pastel pencils very good quality
One person found this helpful