OTC Derivatives, Bilateral Trading and Central Clearing: An Introduction to Regulatory Policy, Market Impact and Systemic Risk (Global Financial Markets) Hardcover – 7 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The first book to shed light on the new clearing and settlement process for OTC Derivatives, illustrating what it is, how it came about and how it could damage the derivatives trading markets
About the Author
David Murphy is a leading expert in financial stability and regulatory capital. He has been involved in financial regulation and derivatives for over fifteen years, working as a supervisor, risk manager, and most recently as founder of Rivast Consulting, a boutique risk management consultancy. He had a front row seat in the post-crisis financial reforms as Head of Risk at ISDA, and hence he is ideally placed to comment on the financial system that is emerging from them. Dr. Murphy has published widely on risk management, OTC derivatives and capital, and is well known for his contributions to financial regulation.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Management Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Commodities
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Risk Management