- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Depression Workbook: 70 Self-help techniques for recovering from depression Paperback – 13 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Watkins is a Wellbeing Coach and Trainer at Life Surfing. Following a severe and enduring episode of depression between 1997 and 2000, Tim Watkins ran a national depression charity between 2001 and 2010. In Autumn 2010, Tim Watkins helped to found Life Surfing a not-for-profit company that helps to prevent mental illness and to promote wellbeing.
Top customer reviews
Steering clear of jargon and "mumbo-jumbo", this book offers clear, practical and do-able ideas that chip away at the negative habits that stand in the way of recovery.
Also, this book is written in a compassionate tone which I really like.
I whole-heartedly recommend this book.
Look for similar items by category