on 1 April 2016
Years ago I read this book, was surprised by one recommendation which I tried and it seemed good for me. I was pleased rediscover the book and to get another copy. I see the author has gone on to be a respected source of information in this area.
on 11 August 2015
Very valuable and life saving book, really feel like I can heal myself and free myself from depression for good. worth any penny.
on 5 December 2015
A fantastic book. One of the best on mental health I've ever read. Very practical and scientific too.
on 19 March 2014
I really like this book, because it contains a lot of information about natural treatments of emotional problems. It deals with biochemical causes of emotional and health problems, such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, cravings for sugar and many more. I would recommend this book to everybody who has this type of problems.
on 17 July 2014
really interesting but lacks good evidence-based research.
on 31 December 2016
This book is old. Some good things in it though
on 24 May 2016
Excellent informative book
on 22 June 2016
Good
on 2 November 2013
it was a very good book but with the depression my wife did not have the patience to reed it so now she's packed her bags and gone thank you for book