Deploying OpenLDAP Paperback – 29 Oct 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Jackiewicz is currently responsible for global LDAP and email architecture at a Fortune 100 company. Over the past 12 years, he worked on the email and LDAP capabilities of the Palm VII, helped architect many large scale ISP's servicing millions of active email users, and audited security for many Fortune 500 companies. Jackiewicz has held management, engineering, and consulting positions at Applied Materials, Motorola, and Winstar GoodNet. Jackiewicz has also published articles on network security and monitoring, IT infrastructure, Solaris, Linux, DNS, LDAP, and LDAP security. He lives in San Francisco's Mission neighborhood, where he relies on public transportation plus a bicycle to transport himself to the office-fashionably late.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture