Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 9 December 2010
The cufflinks are really nice and aesthetic. They are slightly brighter than the picture suggests, but are well made and are a good thickness... not feeble, wimpy cuff links like many out there. They are equally not too big and look really good as part of the suit; Low key not detracting from the suit/get-up, but well worth a mention when noticed.

The presentation box has a pivoting top panel to reveal the cuff links which nostaligically reminds me of something off Thunderbirds lol. The pivot mechanism for the attachment of the cufflinks makes them really easy to put on (I really hate those ones where you struggle to one handedly put them on! But these are easy :D )

I am really pleased with these cuff links. They aren't the cheapest, but after being dissatisfied spending less on lower quality items i would not suggest anything other than them being money well spent.

I would upload pictures, but i am too excited about getting ready for my Christmas meal and donning my new cuff links...
on 4 December 2012
Even better in the flesh, very well made, the stone is very bright and a deep red. Fantastic, bought these for my husband for our Ruby wedding anniversary. Also excellent service, gift box quite chunky.
on 9 November 2014
Why do people complain about the quality of the stone, you only get what you pay for. Almost 100% but it only takes one.
on 7 May 2013
I wanted something for my husband for our Ruby Anniversary & these are perfect. The swivel box was a bonus. Truly something special and not too pricey.
on 22 September 2010
I LOVE these cufflinks. Nicely chunky, nicely shiny, and quite tough.

Shame about the hideous plastic presentation box.
on 22 June 2014
Bought for our 40th wedding anniversary, really nice, husband likes then very much, perfect present. Look expensive, a good price, everything perfect.
on 6 March 2014
These cufflinks matched the dress studs perfectly, my husband was delighted to receive both for Valentines Day, Very good service.
on 29 October 2016
I would have given 5 stars, given the chunky, sturdy quality, if not for both very nice 'stones' with their attractive [fruit gum] glow having been chipped.
I waited ages for these as they were out of stock and have had to send them back.
They are now out of stock again.
I shall request the stock email notification again though can't help thinking these may have been returned previously after having been worn.
on 13 May 2013
Bought these as a birthday present and was very pleased, as was the recipient. They are bigger than I expected but that was a nice surprise, the colour is bright and vibrant. Very happy with them.
on 23 July 2013
They were exactly as I expected them to be. Very smart and classy, as long as you don't want bling, which I didn't. They are for my husband for our Ruby wedding anniversay, so perfect, I hope.

See one answered question